Sunday, January 25, 2009
Why does our family need another blog?
I feel slightly self-absorbed starting another blog in this household, but to be honest I kind of started to take over http://www.royce5000.blogspot.com/, which was Roy's photography blog to begin with. Initially there would be a photo or two of Levi & I, then I would want to make a post myself, and as of late I have really struggled with it not being very pretty and since Roy sees nothing wrong with the color gray I had no choice but to start up another blog. Besides, I like to write, and having a blog of my own would allow me to feel more comfortable to convey my thoughts and opinions of being a wife, mother, daughter, sister, friend, homemaker, and follower of Jesus. So, I hope you will check in from time to time to hear about what stop we are on in our journey....I have recently only begun to embrace the idea of a journey, they previously seemed like too much work and often took place outside of my comfort zone, but they seem to be the best vehicle for lasting change so now besides enjoying the journey I want to learn to love the journey.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yay! I love another blog to look at!
ReplyDeleteI see nothing wrong with starting another blog! I will add you to my list so I can check up on you guys.
ReplyDeleteTheresa - I LOVE the background!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So colorful! I am glad you're starting your own so I can hear you voice and thoughts more often!
ReplyDeleteI love it!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteA little too colorful, I'll have to wear my shades to read it.
(I love you :)
Hey I enjoyed reading it and if I can figure out how to check back in on it.... I will. I have enjoyed watching you on this journey. You have grown so much and the more in love with Jesus you have become the more beautiful you have become too. All to say, I am proud of you!!! I too am learning to love the journey and all it involves. I am finding out that loving the journey is a choice. I want to choose this each day. Keep me accountable :0)
ReplyDeleteTami