Snack time is more fun on Sundays.
Sunday, March 15, 2009
Sunday
Sundays have long been my favorite day of the week, but now even more so. Since Roy began his new job he has been working like a madman. Which means every day of the week for 10 hours except for Sunday. Therefor levi & I love Sundays because we get dada all to ourselves the ENTIRE day. Levi just plain loves it, he seems to laugh & talk more, he says dada every other word & I think he just has more fun which is okay because so do I.
Sunday leaves more time for trying out new rain boots.

Snack time is more fun on Sundays.
Sunday leaves Mama more time for her coffee. I mean creamer. I mean coffee...I couldn't resist taking a photo of this, the sun seemed to be highlighting it so, and seriously I could not make it through a day with out this fine product.
Snack time is more fun on Sundays.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment