Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Last of the love letters.

Thanks for indulging me and allowing me the privilege of sharing these letters I wrote to Levi before he was born. These are the final two letters, but I do plan on writing him many more love letters over the years to come!

July 7th, 2007
Dear Bean,
We saw you for the first time the other day. What an amazing sight. You were even waving at us it looked like. 2 perfect arms, a body and a head w/a very good heartbeat. Seeing you for the first time made it so real that you will soon enter into our lives and make our family grow. We are so excited for that day and a little nervous too since we aren’t entirely sure what to do when to do it. We will figure it out together. I am sure we will make mistakes, but just know how much we love you and are anticipating your arrival. Your dad said he could have stared at the monitor all day...how is that for approval? You also received your 1st book the other day I can’t even imagine how many stories we will read together over the years. I hope you love reading as much as I do.
Xoxo-Mom



Sept. 3rd, 2007
Dear Bean,
Wow, so much time has passed since we first found out about your arrival. We are already in the 5th month. We have also found out that you are a boy:) So, I guess this means from now on I will drop the bean and call you by the name we have decided on for you: Levi.
So many people have been getting ready for January. We have had some generous people sending you packages for months...especially grandma sue. She is so excited she has sent you many outfits so far.
Your dad and I are so blessed to know that you are healthy and whole and so beautiful. We have started feeling you move about and sometimes it feels like you are training for gymnastics for all the moving you do. I am looking forward to having you as a son seeing how you take after your dad and grow into an amazing man.
XoXo~Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment