Saturday, March 14, 2009

Hope

As you can see I have already changed the look of this blog. In part because Spring is coming & with it the promise of a new season & I am taking that to heart in my own individual life too. The past year has had it's fill of trying times & I am looking forward to a season of hope, joy, & thanksgiving. I have a verse that sits on my kitchen window sill (which as the mother of a toddler you can imagine I read it quite often as I wash sippy cups & high chair trays through out the day) that reads : When times are good, be happy; but when times are bad, consider: God has made the one as well as the other...Ecc 7:14.
There will be many more trying times of that I am sure, it is just the world we live in, but I rejoice in the fact that Spring always follows Winter. Always.

1 comment:

  1. God made one as well as the other... he is sovereign! Understanding this has helped me through many tough times.

    ReplyDelete