Sunday, April 26, 2009

I do believe in magic!


On the off chance I am not the only person who has been living unnecessarily with dirt and scuff marks I have to share about this product that has transformed my world.
I have long complained about the white doors in our home which have a matte finish on them and are impossible to clean. Or so I thought until my sister suggested I try the "magic" eraser. I was so skeptical that I only bought the two pack instead of the four pack. Never again. I now believe in magic~ it went after my doors in a way that would make Billy Blanks proud, I will never view dirt or scuff marks the same way. Yes, I felt like a nerd writing about a cleaning product, but then I found that there are others whom like me have been transformed by the power of magic.

1 comment:

  1. I agree that these are great. Just don't let Levi play with these things. There was e-mail floating around a couple of years ago about a little boy who was burned by a Magic Eraser.

    ReplyDelete