Monday, May 4, 2009

Love Letters Cont.

May 28th 2007
Dear Bean,
Today I was a little woozy after eating dinner...I wonder if you will like tater tots? I think that was what did it. But, then we went on a walk, I am going to try and remain active and offer you the best of food, rest, and nutrition so that you will arrive feeling healthy and whole.
We haven’t really talked about names for you,I think we will more so later on, and once we know if you are a boy or girl we will constantly. I’m afraid you are stuck w/Bean for now...I have a feeling that might just stick for when you are older too:) I thank God for you and hope that we can raise you in His light and that you will Love Him and realize how much He loves You! More so than your dad or I ever could.
Xoxo~Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment