Our house has been involved in some sort of sickness whether it be the flu, colds or food poisoning for the past couple of weeks and just today I awoke feeling much more like myself. Waking from my stupor I realized that levi is becoming more and more of his own person and he is a Great person! He is becoming a little sponge starting to repeat every word we say, he loves making animal noises, he is developing a new laugh, he gets onto furniture by himself, he runs, he is becoming very sure of what he does and does not want (we were told that he was the only child who has refused a sticker at trader joes), he loves the outdoors, he is delighted by reading books which is a good thing since both of his parents are avid readers, and he enjoying spending time with people-watching people, interacting with people and laughing with people.
This time is so precious it seems that if we let life carry us along, being involved in the daily routine, it is quite possible that we may miss something. Sometimes I need to just stop, sit, and see this amazing boy before me.
I feel the same way! It's hard not to get caught up in life, and I certainly don't want to miss out either!
ReplyDeleteLove your new background by the way!