
I can barely stand how excited I am for these two. Jolyne has been a friend of ours FOREVER, she actually knew my husband years before I did, and when I met her I fell in love with her. We met Dave when my husband was working with him in Minneapolis and became friends over baseball games and camping trips. The two of them met when Jolyne came to visit us July of 2003 to see if she wanted to relocate to the Twin Cities. I can't say if it was love at first sight or not, but I will tell you that we hosted a BBQ in honor of Jolyne's visit that July and the two of them never left one anothers sight! They have been through a lot with one another and as cliche as it sounds it has made them that much stronger of a couple. They are getting married this August in Bellingham and we are so thankful to be able to be a part of the celebration~ We love you both!
Oh Theresa, you brought a lil' tear to my eye. We love you too and appreciate your support!
ReplyDelete