Friday, August 7, 2009

My son is sleeping, our house guests are out, and my man is at work so you'd think I would have something more productive to do other than post an embarrassing photo of myself. I thought it would be fun to see if anyone could come up with a title for this pic. The Pioneer Woman sometimes does this on her blog and it is a riot. Since I am guessing I only have about 2 people who look at this blog it shouldn't be too hard to choose who has the most creative title. And by the way I am in no way comparing myself to the Pioneer Woman so don't get your hopes up for a prize!

3 comments:

  1. I will have to think about this....:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am not very creative, but i think it is an awesome picture! especially how levi is grabbing at it like he wants it and you won't give it to him. hee hee

    ReplyDelete
  3. how about "totally tubular" :) tsee

    ReplyDelete