Proof that he had help
Tuesday, September 8, 2009
As most projects tend to take longer than expected this one has been no exception. It was much more of a job than we anticipated, but we are so happy with the results. I am so fortunate that my husband is not only a professional carpenter, but a talented one at that. We put 3 yds. of sand, 100's and 100's of pavers and a lot of hours together to create our much anticipated patio!

proof that I helped



Proof that he had help
Thank you husband for the countless hours you put in on your hands & knees (after already working 8 hours on your hands & knees) to extend our living area into the outdoors creating a safe & fun play area for our family! (Not to mention how grateful I am that it takes a little less time to mow the yard now). I thank you. I love you. I appreciate you.
Proof that he had help
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It looks beautiful! Great job! It is so fun to see a project come together.
ReplyDeleteyou will get so much use out of that-amazing!
ReplyDeletewow - that looks so inviting and is so well-done! i can't wait to enjoy it with you sometime :)
ReplyDelete