Wednesday, April 22, 2009

We've arrived.

I was hoping that since Levi is such a joyful little fella that we would just bypass the tantrums. Not to be..we have arrived in tantrum town. It is full on arched back, thrown head and mouth wide open screaming. Why? Because he can't have my coffee, because it is time to get dressed and especially because we are done being outside for the day just to name a few. That last one I can identify with it is no fun being done outside when it is so beautiful out, and sometimes I feel the same way when it is time to prepare dinner. Seriously though I am having to remind myself that this is only a temporary phase and just because he doesn't throw them with daddy doesn't mean he loves me any less. Right?! I am so thankful that God knows when we need the patience & grace and that He knows just how much to pour over us so we can ride out the particular storm or tantrum we find ourselves in. To realize the worth of the anchor, we need to feel the stress of the storm. Amen.

1 comment:

  1. That's so funny! Preston does the same thing-especially when he has to come inside (he would just live outside if we let him!) You are right though, this will pass one day:)

    ReplyDelete