June 15th 2007
Dear Bean,
Well we are at nine weeks now and only a few weeks to go until we get to go to the doctor and learn more about you. It is hard not to already be attached to you. Even though I can’t feel you I know you are there growing and developing into the little person you will be. Right now you are about the size of a grape, but for some reason we still prefer Bean to Grape!
I have thought I was tired before, but nothing compares to the exhaustion I am feeling now. I wake up tired even after 10+ hours sleep. You may never believe this, but I used to be quite the night owl, but now I go to bed almost as soon as your dad and I are done eating dinner. "They" say this should only last a little longer then I will morph into a glowing, energetic, pregnant lady, but for now it is important that I get a lot of rest, and I mean a lot, to ensure you have all the energy you need to get things done. I would’t have it any other way.
Xoxo~Mom
I remember those tiring days...it is after all hard work to grow a little human:)
ReplyDelete