
I have been enjoying taking photos of things other than Levi recently, although he is still my favorite subject, which has been a lot of fun & is long overdue since my husband has been urging me to slow down & capture images for the last few years now, but usually I am in a hurry to get from point A to point B. Anyways that is a looooong explanation only to say that this photo happened on my way home from having dinner with a girlfriend (which means at a restaurant which means someone else prepared my dinner and then
BROUGHT it to me, but that is a whole different post:)but the part that my husband won't like is that not only did I not stop the car, but that I took this while zooming down old Hwy 99 with my hand/camera dangling out the window. I find that sometimes it's best to take baby steps.
you're getting pretty good with that camera!!!
ReplyDelete