Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Love Letters.

I was doing a sweep through my folders & found some letters I had written to Levi before we knew he was actually Levi & thought it would be neat to share them from time to time. It looks like I only wrote a handful I assume it's because I became to tired & was too busy eating cookies to write to him throughout the entire pregnancy.


Dear Bean,
That is what we are calling you now that we know about you. Since that is the size you are right now, I know that will be hard to believe as you grow and grow. Apparently you have been hiding out for about 6 weeks. We only just learned of you two days ago. And, we are so excited you are here, we have been praying and waiting for you for a long time. We have slowly started telling family members about you and are they all ecstatic to meet you!! Your dad and I haven’t really been able to figure out how we are supposed to feel, but we do know that we feel gratitude, joy, and utter love for you and are so looking forward to the life you will lead, we feel blessed to be able to have you in our lives and look forward to the day we actually meet you face to face.
Xoxo~Mom.

2 comments: